Designed to pack away into its own pocket, Canada Goose’s black shell Alliston jacket is a reliable and fuss-free option. This down-quilted design is cut with an enveloping hood and worked with durable Cordura® panels and close-fit jersey cuffs that offer extra insulation.
SKU No.: SC405738
Style No.: 790588
Size & Fit
- Canada Goose black shell jacket
- Water and wind-resistant, quilted, Cordura® shell panels, drawstring hood, press-stud fastening side pockets, designer plaque at sleeve, jersey cuff underlay with thumb holes, split sides, curved hem, internal drawstring waist, patch pocket, fully lined
- Zip fastening through front
- 100% nylon; lining: 100% nylon; padding: 100% polyester; fill: 90% down, 10% feathers
- Machine wash
- Length shoulder to hem: 29 inches/ 73.5cm
- Slim fit
- Model is 5'9"/ 178cm and wears a size small
Brand BioWorn by Arctic climbers and the Canadian mounted police, Canada Goose is the number one choice for frost-fighting winterwear. Established in 1957, the Toronto-based brand boasts a collection of parka coats, gilets and trimmed hats, all made with practicality and style in mind.
Alliston black quilted shell jacket SC405738 IESJYMM