Canada Goose’s Cypress jacket is tailored from durable ripstop shell that’s water repellent and wind resistant for protection from the elements. Part of the Black Label collection, this slim style is quilted with insulting down padding but remains lightweight enough for every day wear.
SKU No.: SC434489
Style No.: 842750
Size & Fit
- Canada Goose navy ripstop shell jacket
- Part of the Black Label collection
- Water repellent, wind resistant, quilted, drawstring hood, high-neck, reflective stripes at back neck, two zip-fastening side pockets, press-stud fastenings at side, designer plaque at sleeve, stretch-jersey cuff underlay, press-stud fastening side splits, internal shoulder straps, fully lined
- Two-way zip fastening through front
- 100% recycled nylon; lining: 100% recycled nylon; fill: 90% down, 10% feathers (white duck)
- Machine wash
- Length shoulder to hem: 34 inches/ 86cm
- Slim fit
- Model is 5'10"/ 178cm and wears a size small
Brand BioWorn by Arctic climbers and the Canadian mounted police, Canada Goose is the number one choice for frost-fighting winterwear. Established in 1957, the Toronto-based brand boasts a collection of parka coats, gilets and trimmed hats, all made with practicality and style in mind.
Girl’s Cypress navy quilted shell jacket on clearance SC434489 NDPVIDY