Canada Goose’s Rossclair parka is crafted from the label’s signature Arctic Tech shell; a durable material that’s both wind and water resistant. Padded with insulating down, this navy design features a fur-trimmed hood and internal backpack straps that allow the jacket to carried hands-free.
SKU No.: SC335806
Style No.: 598077
Size & Fit
- Canada Goose navy cotton shell parka
- Padded, detachable coyote fur trim at drawstring hood, designer plaque at sleeve, front flap pockets with slip entry at top, designer tag, ribbed jersey underlay cuffs, zipped back godet at longer back hem, internal drawstring waist, internal shoulder straps, internal pockets, fully lined
- Concealed zip and button fastenings through front
- 85% polyester, 15% cotton; trim: 100% coyote fur; lining: 100% nylon; padding: 100% polyester; filling: white duck down
- Dry clean
- Length shoulder to hem: front: 33 inches/ 83cm; back: 38 inches/ 96cm
- Slim fit
- Model is 5'10"/ 178cm and wears a size small
Brand BioWorn by Arctic climbers and the Canadian mounted police, Canada Goose is the number one choice for frost-fighting winterwear. Established in 1957, the Toronto-based brand boasts a collection of parka coats, gilets and trimmed hats, all made with practicality and style in mind.
Rossclair navy fur-trimmed Arctic Tech parka SC335806 IKKKFRB