Tested to withstand temperatures of -30°C and below, the Expedition parka was first developed for scientists working at McMurdo Station, Antarctica. Canada Goose crafts its signature design from water and wind-resistant black shell and fills with natural duck down. In addition to its insulating properties, this coat is equipped with a coyote fur-trimmed hood, six functional exterior pockets and internal straps that allow it to be worn over the shoulders when out of the cold.
SKU No.: SC282015
Style No.: 703995
Size & Fit
- Canada Goose black Arctic-Tech shell parka
- Water resistant, drawstring hood with wired brim, detachable coyote fur trim, internal fleece-lined chin guard, designer plaque, four oversized front pockets with concealed zipped sides, two pen slots and flap pocket at sleeves, concealed ribbed cuffs, black canvas plaque and trims, internal shoulder straps, drawstring waist, two internal pockets, elasticated internal shell snow skirt, fully lined
- Concealed zip and Velcro fastenings through front
- Fabric1: 85% polyester, 15% cotton; fabric2: 100% coyote fur; lining: 100% nylon; padding: 100% polyester filling: 100% duck feather
- Dry clean
- Length shoulder to hem: 33 inches/ 83cm
- Relaxed fit
- Designed for layering, for every day use take the next size down
- Model is 5'8"/ 173cm and wears a size small
Brand BioWorn by Arctic climbers and the Canadian mounted police, Canada Goose is the number one choice for frost-fighting winterwear. Established in 1957, the Toronto-based brand boasts a collection of parka coats, gilets and trimmed hats, all made with practicality and style in mind.
Girl’s Expedition black fur-trimmed Arctic-Tech parka Large in style SC282015 BHGOMHS