Abolish cold-weather woes in Canada Goose’s high-performing Rossclair parka. Realised in stone, it’s made from durable Arctic Tech shell that’s finished with wind and water-resistant properties, as it’s padded with duck down and cut with a fur-trimmed hood and to an A-line silhouette that anchors at the drawstring waist.
SKU No.: SC379788
Style No.: 598077
Size & Fit
- Canada Goose stone Arctic Tech shell parka
- Padded, detachable coyote fur trim at drawstring hood, designer plaque at sleeve, front flap pockets with slip entry at top, designer tag, ribbed jersey cuff underlay, zipped back godet at longer back hem, internal drawstring waist, internal shoulder straps, internal pockets, fully lined
- Concealed zip and button fastenings through front
- 85% polyester, 15% cotton; trim: 100% coyote fur; lining: 100% nylon; padding: 100% polyester; filling: white duck down
- Dry clean
- Length shoulder to hem: front: 33 inches/ 83cm; back: 38 inches/ 96cm
- Slim fit
- Model is 5'9"/ 175cm and wears a size small
Brand BioWorn by Arctic climbers and the Canadian mounted police, Canada Goose is the number one choice for frost-fighting winterwear. Established in 1957, the Toronto-based brand boasts a collection of parka coats, gilets and trimmed hats, all made with practicality and style in mind.
Rossclair stone fur-trimmed Arctic Tech parka most comfortable SC379788 FPEBZHA