Arctic insulation without the bulk, the Victoria parka offers a sleek silhouette in the depths of winter. Its army green outer is crafted from the label’s signature Arctic Tech; finished with a water-resistant coating and filled with duck down and feathers, it’s tested to withstand temperatures of up to -20°C. Alongside its insulation, this coat is kitted out with a coyote fur-trimmed hood, fleece-lined zipped pockets, concealed drawstring waist cords and interior backpack straps.
SKU No.: SC276420
Style No.: 598078
Size & Fit
- Canada Goose army green Arctic Tech® shell parka
- Padded, detachable coyote fur trim at drawstring hood, buckled hood trim, designer plaque at sleeve, side pockets, concealed ribbed jersey cuffs, back vent, internal drawstring waist, internal shoulder straps, internal pockets, full quilted lining
- Concealed zip and press stud fastenings through front
- 85% polyester, 15% cotton; trim: 100% coyote fur; lining: 100% nylon; padding: 100% polyester; fill: 80% down, 20% feather (duck)
- Dry clean
- Length shoulder to hem: 32 inches/ 81cm
- Slim fit
- Model is 5'10"/ 178cm and wears a size medium
Brand BioWorn by Arctic climbers and the Canadian mounted police, Canada Goose is the number one choice for frost-fighting winterwear. Established in 1957, the Toronto-based brand boasts a collection of parka coats, gilets and trimmed hats, all made with practicality and style in mind.
Women's Victoria army green fur-trimmed parka Large quality SC276420 HNKCCHL