Designed for both urban and rural environments, Canada Goose’s Victoria parka delivers exceptional warmth in a sleek, high performance package. Water and wind resistant, this Arctic Tech® shell piece is padded with insulating 600 Fill down and trimmed with a flurry of coyote fur at the hood to protect from the wind.
SKU No.: SC276206
Style No.: 598078
Size & Fit
- Canada Goose midnight blue Arctic Tech® shell parka
- Padded, detachable coyote fur trim at drawstring hood, buckled hood trim, designer plaque at sleeve, side pockets, concealed ribbed jersey cuffs, back vent, internal drawstring waist, internal shoulder straps, internal pockets, full quilted lining
- Concealed zip and press stud fastenings through front
- 85% polyester, 15% cotton; trim: 100% coyote fur; lining: 100% nylon; padding: 100% polyester; fill: 80% down, 20% feather (duck)
- Dry clean
- Length shoulder to hem: 32 inches/ 81cm
- Slim fit
- Model is 5'10"/ 178cm and wears a size medium
Brand BioWorn by Arctic climbers and the Canadian mounted police, Canada Goose is the number one choice for frost-fighting winterwear. Established in 1957, the Toronto-based brand boasts a collection of parka coats, gilets and trimmed hats, all made with practicality and style in mind.
Women's Victoria midnight blue fur-trimmed parka Ships Free SC276206 GXSIFKC